To all clients and followers,
Due to recent UK government announcements, most appointments have now moved to phone or video platforms, such as Teams, Zoom, WhatsApp or Skype. We continue to see people face-to-face who cannot use technology, but our slots are limited to Fridays.
Your safety and the safety of those you come in contact with, and those I come in contact with, is my utmost priority.
I am continuing to closely monitor the UK national government’s advice regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), and will continue to do so on, at least, a daily basis. I have been double vaccinated and get tested daily for covid.
If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms, stay at home, and don’t risk infection to yourself or others. If symptoms get worst then seek emergency help.
– a high temperature (fever)
– a new, continuous dry cough
– difficulty in breathing
If you get pinged by the NHS covid app, please do not attend your appointment.
In order to avoid catching and spreading the virus we should all continue to follow the existing advice to:
– wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
– always wash your hands when you get home or into work
– Avoid unnecessary contact with people, including handshaking and hugging at this point
– use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available, but as soon as possible wash your hands as gel is not sufficient for viruses
– cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
– put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
– try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
– and do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
I will continue to refer to https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ and https://www.gov.uk and encourage you to use these sites to keep yourself up to date and to access advice.
As always, if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to talk to me either by email or by text.