Protecting people’s information is our main priority. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) who regulates information rights in the UK.
The law has changed in May 2018 with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), and we’ve updated our terms and conditions to make them more accessible.
Below are some brief details on how we collect and keep your personal information. For more details please see our Data Protection Policy.
- We only collect personal information that’s relevant for any agreement we have.
- When you contact us to enquire for a service, some basic information is collected for statistical and insurance purposes.
- We will always ask you to read and sign an Informed Consent Form to make sure you understand how we collect and keep your sensitive and personal information.
- We also ask you to consent for us to keep and use the information.
- We can only have a contract with you if you agree to the consent form.
- Your details are never sold or given out to marketing organisations.
- Your information is only kept for the time needed to make sure we provide a good service to you, and as required by law.
- You have the right to ask to see your information. We have 30 days to reply to your request. You may not be able to access all your information, as per legislation. We’ll keep you informed.
- You have the right to ask to have your information deleted. This is called the “right to be forgotten”. This is not an absolute right though and some information needs to be kept for at least 8 years to make sure you get a good service or to comply with the law.
- We will always follow the current legislation about data protection and will inform you and the relevant organisations if there is a breach (for example someone steals our computer or breaks into our office).
To book an appointment please click here
© 2020 – All Rights Reserved Dynamic Neuropsychology LTD – Registered Company 11294231